Activist Yehuda Glick charges police with discriminating against Jews, supporting Muslim efforts to keep Jews off of Temple Mount.
- 11 June, 2017 Temple Mount closed to Muslims Muslims throw rocks at Jews visiting Temple Mount, security forces close off entrance in efforts to locate terrorist.
- 5 January, 2017 60 days to address discrimination on Temple Mount Minister of Public Security and Police Chief to respond within 60 days to petition on discrimination against Jews visiting Temple Mount.
- 8 October, 2009 Supreme Court Rejects Temple Mount Discrimination Case The Supreme Court has refused to hear a case accusing police of discrimination against religious Jews on the Temple Mount.
- 29 November, 2016 Indictments for harassing Jews on Temple Mount Jewish Temple Mount visitors have been targeted by Muslim activists, who are paid to disrupt visits by shouting and trying to intimidate.
- 14 August, 2016 WATCH: Muslims clash with police, Jewish visitors on Temple Mount Muslim worshippers disrupt visits by Jews to the holy site during the fast of Tisha B'Av, which commemorates the destruction of both Temples; police removes several Muslim worshippers; detains seven Jews breaking rules of visiting the site.