AJC survey: 56 percent of American Jews would support US military action against Iran – up from 42 percent in 2008.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 28 February, 2014 Poll shows increasing support for peace by Israeli 'soft right' Survey of Hebrew-speaking Israelis also finds that 56 percent would vote for the prime minister if he were to establish a new party.
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists
- 22 August, 2017 Millions of Americans tolerate neo-Nazi views, poll finds Nine percent of those surveyed across U.S. support neo-Nazis; just over a quarter approve of Trump's response to Charlottesville
- 12 November, 2011 Poll: Most Americans back Israeli strike on Iran Some 57% of Americans say they support Israeli military action against Iran's nuke sites