The late renowned Lubavitcher Rebbe is considered holy by millions of Jews, but Montreal officials said his picture in taxis is dangerous.
- 30 September, 2009 Daily Digest for September 30th Published Montreal: Picture of Chabad Rebbe on Taxi Dashboard is Dangerous. Published Iranian Students Stage 2nd Big Protest Since Returning to University Campuses. […]
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.
- 3 April, 2015 IN PICTURES: Jews in Israel and the world prepare for Passover Religious Jews burn 'chametz' and Chabad Houses around the world gear up ahead of the Passover Seder.
- 7 September, 2017 In color: Amazing photos of Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land from 1900 The then-revolutionary photochrom method gave the world its first color pictures — based a lot on the imagination of the employee working the printing plates
- 21 November, 2014 IN PICTURES: Ethiopians celebrate Sigd in Jerusalem Exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, Ethiopian Jews mark the Sigd, a special holiday marking their desire to reach Holy Land - see stunning pictures from Jerusalem Sigd event, which showcases diverse Beta Israel community.