Murder charges are dropped against a US marine, the last of three men to face trial over the killing of Iraqis in Falluja in 2004.
- 27 March, 2010 US marine faces trial on Iraq deaths A US marine is to go on trial over the killing of 24 men, women and children in the Iraqi town of Haditha in 2005.
- 3 May, 2017 7 bounty hunters shot at wrong car, charged with murder NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Seven bounty hunters who descended on the wrong car outside a Wal-Mart have been indicted on first-degree murder charges in the killing of an unarmed man and the wounding of another, Tennessee police announced Wednesday.
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 9 January, 2018 Okla. Dad Claimed Ex-Cheerleader Daughter Killed Herself — But Now He Faces Trial on Murder Charges An Oklahoma dad who claimed his ex-cheerleader daughter fatally shot herself will be tried for murder after a detective said the shot could not have been self-inflicted, according to several media reports
- 14 February, 2010 Egypt Coptic murder trial opens A court in Egypt adjourns the trial of three Muslim men charged with killing six Coptic Christians and a policeman.