Skip to content
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 24 January, 2014 Former Minister Shulamit Aloni dies at the age of 85 Israel Prize winner for lifetime achievement was pioneer of civil rights helping expedite legislation of Basic Laws. Netanyahu: I appreciated her contribution, determination
- 21 February, 2010 Obama Praises Haig
- 12 March, 2018 Over 500,000 dead in seven years of Syrian war, monitor says The Assad regime and its allies are responsible for some 85 percent of civilians killed in the war, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says
- 10 January, 2018 Syrian forces killed 85 civilians near Damascus in last ten days, claims the UN Among the dead civilians were 21 women and 30 children