Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was locked in a confrontation with Iran over its nuclear program as she visited the Middle East on Tuesday.
- 13 November, 2013 Hezbollah leader makes rare public appearance BEIRUT (AP) — Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran's nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 5 September, 2010 Diplomatic Memo: In Middle East Peace Talks, Clinton Faces a Crucial Test The talks could cement the legacy of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as a diplomat, or pose risks to any political ambitions she may harbor.
- 2 November, 2009 Clinton in Morocco to Meet With Arab Leaders Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton of the United States met with Arab leaders to discuss Middle East peace and other issues.
- 15 May, 2014 Clinton: No deal better than ‘bad deal’ with Iran WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Wednesday she was "personally skeptical" that Iran would agree to a comprehensive deal to remove its nuclear weapon capabilities but said the Obama administration faced a promising opportunity that required it […]
- 13 March, 2010 Clinton Rebukes Israel on Housing Announcement Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called Israel’s plans for new housing units for Jews in East Jerusalem “a deeply negative signal” about Israel-American relations.