The line between protected speech and aid to terrorists appeared elusive, and the justicesí lively questioning only complicated matters.
- 9 May, 2013 UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews
- 23 May, 2018 Donald Trump can't block people on Twitter, judge rules Donald Trump cannot block Twitter users because it violates their right to free speech under the First Amendment, a New York judge has ruled. The ruling by Federal Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald came in response to a lawsuit filed against the US president in July. Lodged by the Knight […]
- 23 April, 2013 Lapid: Economic policy will protect working class Addressing budget plan, finance minister stresses he will promote interests of working class; justice minister urges resumption of peace talks
- 8 January, 2017 Five former IDF chiefs come together to support Eisenkot After seeing the incitement against the IDF chief of staff, his predecessors stand with Eisenkot; 'It's the crossing of a red line,' says Gabi Ashkenazi; 'I'm not worried about Eisenkot, I'm worried about the country,' says Benny Gantz; and Shaul Mofaz...
- 5 September, 2014 Trees to protect train from Gaza attackers Tall trees to be planted along the Ashkelon-Sderot rail lines to disrupt surveillance and precision capabilities of terrorist cells trying to fire at Israeli trains.