- 20 July, 2014 In depth: IDF shifts focus to tunnels As military troops attempt to uncover and destroy as many tunnels as possible before ceasefire is signed, Hamas does everything in its power to slow down the forces’ activity – including desperate suicide attacks.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 26 April, 2013 Cameron says Britain won’t send troops to Syria British PM says growing evidence of use of chemical weapons 'extremely serious', backs Obama on forming 'red line' but suggests response would likely be political rather than military
- 29 December, 2013 Gaza power plant reactivates as fuel supply resumes Following Gaza's sole power plant's shut down due to lack of fuel, plant resumes activity as Israel delivers fuel
- 5 November, 2016 UN envoy ignores Hamas’ responsibility for Gaza devastation UN envoy urges focus on 'real' Gaza issues, ignores Hamas' role in Gaza civilians' desperation.