A British journalist named as Paul Martin is arrested in Gaza by Hamas security forces, British and Hamas officials say.
- 1 March, 2010 Hamas to keep British man in jail Hamas announces it is to hold British journalist Paul Martin for another 15 days in jail in the Gaza Strip.
- 15 February, 2010 Hamas Arrests British Journalist in Gaza The detention of a journalist for unspecified security offenses is the first time Hamas has arrested a foreigner since it took over Gaza in in 2007.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 11 March, 2010 Hamas releases British journalist Hamas releases a British journalist it had held for a month in Gaza, saying at a news conference that it suspects him of being a spy.
- 9 June, 2011 ‘PA bans journalists from reporting human rights abuses’ ... security forces belonging to the PA and Hamas were responsible for torture, arrests and arbitrary ... to jeopardize the Egyptianbrokered reconciliation accord between Fatah and Hamas. Journalist Mustafa Ibrahim pointed out ...