Skip to content
- 16 August, 2017 ‘Supreme Court biased towards the Reform Movement’ MK Eichler calls High Court decision letting woman be rabbinical courts manager 'a missile in the anti-religious artillery."
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 10 August, 2009 Gov’t Officials: Build in Maaleh Adumim, With or Without US OK Knesset Speaker Rivlin and Interior Minister Yishai visited Maaleh Adumim, east of Jerusalem, & called for an end to the construction freeze there.
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 16 January, 2014 Israel Police rocked by second scandal involving sexual harassment Just a day after the Pinto scandal breaks, details emerge about an investigation against high-ranking police officer, which has since closed.