- 16 August, 2017 ‘Supreme Court biased towards the Reform Movement’ MK Eichler calls High Court decision letting woman be rabbinical courts manager 'a missile in the anti-religious artillery."
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 4 September, 2018 Trump wanted to assassinate Syria’s Assad following chemical attack, Woodward writes Woodward writes that Trump called U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis and said 'let’s fucking kill him! Let’s go in. Let’s kill the fucking lot of them'
- 21 July, 2018 U.S. calls on strict UN sanctions to denuclearize N.Korea The U.S. Secretary of State and U.S. ambassador to UN warn against loosening sanctions on Pyongyang after Russia and China suggest the UN Security Council could discuss such a move
- 10 August, 2009 Gov’t Officials: Build in Maaleh Adumim, With or Without US OK Knesset Speaker Rivlin and Interior Minister Yishai visited Maaleh Adumim, east of Jerusalem, & called for an end to the construction freeze there.