At the end of a regional visit, the secretary of state said that Iranís program might set off a nuclear arms race.
- 16 February, 2010 As Clinton Presses Allies, Sharp Words Traded With Iran Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was locked in a confrontation with Iran over its nuclear program as she visited the Middle East on Tuesday.
- 13 November, 2013 Hezbollah leader makes rare public appearance BEIRUT (AP) — Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran's nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 24 April, 2009 Israel ‘risking support on Iran’ US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warns Israel it risks losing Arab support on Iran over its stance on the Palestinian issue.
- 30 September, 2013 Kerry: Relations with Iran can improve fast US secretary of state says deal with Iran possible within months but stresses Tehran must prove US' allies in region 'will not be threatened by its nuclear program'
- 16 September, 2009 Iran ‘must discuss’ nuclear issue US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says Iran must tackle its nuclear issue "head on" at key talks next month.