Skip to content
- 5 September, 2017 Haifa opthalmologist continues to help patients after his death Dr. Michael Gilboa of Haifa's Rambam Hospital Ophthalmology Department donated his corneas to patients in need.
- 21 January, 2018 Bills in Ministerial Committee now apply to Judea, Samaria Twelve government bills to be presented to Ministerial Committee on Legislation include reference to applicability of law to Judea, Samaria.
- 9 April, 2018 The source of Gaza’s woes As long as Hamas continues to rule in the Strip, there will be no relief for the population there and no respite for Israel
- 19 September, 2013 Some 400,000 Israelis head outdoors on first day of Sukkot Day trips likely to continue over the weekend, as meteorological services predict pleasant weather, with a chance of light rain.
- 25 January, 2018 Education council supports application of Israeli law to West Bank universities A Knesset committee has approved a bill to close the Council for Higher Education in Judea and Samaria – without discussing the international implications