Skip to content
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 11 February, 2009 Netanyahu: Rotation with Livni is Not an Option Netanyahu rules out the option of a rotation agreement in the Prime Minister's Office between him and Kadima's Tzipi Livni.
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 16 January, 2014 Israel Police rocked by second scandal involving sexual harassment Just a day after the Pinto scandal breaks, details emerge about an investigation against high-ranking police officer, which has since closed.