Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has relished taking the lead in seeking support for U.N. sanctions.
- 4 November, 2009 Diplomatic Memo: Short-Term Fixes Sought in Mideast With the peace push stalled, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is sketching out a more modest effort.
- 5 September, 2010 Diplomatic Memo: In Middle East Peace Talks, Clinton Faces a Crucial Test The talks could cement the legacy of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as a diplomat, or pose risks to any political ambitions she may harbor.
- 25 April, 2009 Clinton, in Iraq, Blames ‘Rejectionists’ for Violence Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton arrived Saturday morning for a one-day visit, a show of support for Iraq visit as it battles a sudden eruption of violence.
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a Ã¢â‚¬Ëœread my lipsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 16 February, 2010 As Clinton Presses Allies, Sharp Words Traded With Iran Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was locked in a confrontation with Iran over its nuclear program as she visited the Middle East on Tuesday.