A court in Egypt adjourns the trial of three Muslim men charged with killing six Coptic Christians and a policeman.
- 9 April, 2013 Egypt’s pope sharply criticizes president CAIRO (AP) — Egypt's Coptic Christian pope delivered an unprecedented direct criticism of the Islamist president Tuesday after a mob attack on the church's main cathedral, saying he had failed to protect the building and warning that the country is collapsing.
- 3 May, 2017 7 bounty hunters shot at wrong car, charged with murder NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Seven bounty hunters who descended on the wrong car outside a Wal-Mart have been indicted on first-degree murder charges in the killing of an unarmed man and the wounding of another, Tennessee police announced Wednesday.
- 16 January, 2011 Egyptian to die for Copt murders An Egyptian man is sentenced to death for killing six Coptic Christians and a Muslim police officer at a Christmas mass in January 2010.
- 14 March, 2016 HRW urges Egypt to annul jail terms for Christian teens Human Rights Watch urged Egypt on Monday to annul the jail sentences handed to four Coptic Christian teenagers for contempt of Islam after they were seen in a video mocking Muslim prayers. In February, a court in the central province of Minya sentenced...
- 25 February, 2016 Egypt sentences Christian teens to jail for contempt of Islam An Egyptian court on Thursday sentenced three Coptic Christian teenagers to five years in jail for contempt of Islam after they were seen in a video mocking Muslim prayers. A judge in the central Egyptian province of Minya also sent a fourth defendant,...