Former IAEA chief Mohammed ElBaradei has announced he is forming a group promoting political change in Egypt.
- 22 November, 2011 Report: Egypt’s Military Council eyes ElBaradei as new PM Former IAEA Chief Mohamed ElBaradei said to be Cairo's choice to replace PM Sharif, who stepped down amid growing civil unrest
- 11 June, 2018 Egypt: 28 accused of forming group to topple government Egypt's chief prosecutor refers 28 people to a criminal court on charges including forming an illegal group aiming to topple the government.
- 19 October, 2009 Iran uranium deal talks ‘go well’ Talks between Iran and world powers on a uranium enrichment deal are "off to a good start", says IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei.
- 3 October, 2009 Iran visit for UN nuclear chief IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei arrives Iran to arrange inspectors' access to a recently revealed uranium plant.
- 3 October, 2009 UN nuclear chief to visit Iran IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei is expected in Iran to discuss inspectors' access to a recently revealed uranium plant.