The EU condemns Libya’s decision to suspend visas for the many Europeans whose countries are in the Schengen border-free zone.
- 28 January, 2017 Trump order bans Syrians indefinitely The president also suspends entry to the US for visitors from six other mainly Muslim countries.
- 15 May, 2017 Merkel and Macron agree to draw up roadmap to deeper EU integration By Paul Carrel and Michel Rose BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel and new French President Emmanuel Macron agreed on Monday to draw up a roadmap to deeper European Union integration and opened the door to changing the bloc's treaties t...
- 20 March, 2013 Rights group to Libya: Stop destroying town TRIPOLI, Libya (AP) — An international rights group on Wednesday urged the Libyan government to halt the "systematic destruction" of a town whose residents backed ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi during the country's civil war.
- 23 November, 2017 Richard Spencer Reportedly Banned From 26 European Countries More than two dozen European countries reportedly banned white supremacist Richard Spencer from entry, The Associated Press reported.
- 20 September, 2011 EU ‘failed’ on Libya’s refugees European Union countries have "shamefully failed" to help thousands of refugees stranded near Libya's borders, Amnesty International says.