The European Court of Justice rules that Israeli goods made in Jewish settlements cannot be considered Israeli.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 17 December, 2015 BC-EU–Czech-Israel-EU, EU Czech lawmakers have rejected a European Union's decision that goods produced in Israeli settlements must have special labels and cannot say they were made in Israel.
- 27 July, 2017 Hamas dismisses ECJ ruling on terror list Hamas rejects ruling of European Court of Justice that the organization should be left on the EU list of terror organizations.
- 27 July, 2017 Hamas dismisses EJC ruling on terror list Hamas rejects ruling of European Court of Justice that the organization should be left on the EU list of terror organizations.
- 26 July, 2017 Top EU court overrules lower court, keeping Hamas on terrorism blacklist The European Court of Justice finds that the lower court's 2014 ruling was based on media reports, not legal reasoning, and refers the case back