Portsmouth’s non-executive chairman Sulaiman al-Fahim dismisses as “nonsense” reports that a warrant for his arrest has been issued in Dubai.
- 14 December, 2009 Abu Dhabi gives Dubai $10bn help Dubai announces it has been given a $10bn handout from UAE neighbour Abu Dhabi to help it pay off its debts.
- 10 March, 2015 UAE promises new stadium, fans for Asian Cup The United Arab Emirates promised a fitting spectacle complete with a glittering new stadium and plenty of fans on Tuesday after winning hosting rights for the 2019 Asian Cup. UAE Football Association chief Yousuf Al Serkal told AFP the Gulf state could host the regional showpiece "next […]
- 2 November, 2016 Reports: Sudan government arrests people returning from Israel Over 3,300 arrest warrants have been issued for Sudanese citizens returning to the country after having been to Israel, which is considered an enemy state by Sudan's government.
- 23 June, 2013 Report: Dutch-Israeli teacher suspected of molesting Jewish pupils Suspect, who was fired from Orthodox school near Amsterdam for 'inappropriate conduct,' left Netherlands for Israel before arrest warrant issued
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.