Portsmouth’s non-executive chairman Sulaiman al-Fahim dismisses as “nonsense” reports that a warrant for his arrest has been issued in Dubai.
- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.
- 14 December, 2009 Abu Dhabi gives Dubai $10bn help Dubai announces it has been given a $10bn handout from UAE neighbour Abu Dhabi to help it pay off its debts.
- 10 March, 2015 UAE promises new stadium, fans for Asian Cup The United Arab Emirates promised a fitting spectacle complete with a glittering new stadium and plenty of fans on Tuesday after winning hosting rights for the 2019 Asian Cup. UAE Football Association chief Yousuf Al Serkal told AFP the Gulf state could host the regional showpiece "next […]
- 2 November, 2016 Reports: Sudan government arrests people returning from Israel Over 3,300 arrest warrants have been issued for Sudanese citizens returning to the country after having been to Israel, which is considered an enemy state by Sudan's government.
- 23 June, 2013 Report: Dutch-Israeli teacher suspected of molesting Jewish pupils Suspect, who was fired from Orthodox school near Amsterdam for 'inappropriate conduct,' left Netherlands for Israel before arrest warrant issued