- 3 September, 2013 Police ignored complaints by victim in Galilee murder-suicide, relatives say Police classified Zahira Najara’s complaints against her ex-husband as an 'invasion of privacy' rather than as a threat or an act of violence and then closed the case without charging him.
- 15 May, 2018 Criminal charge dropped against Missouri governor St. Louis prosecutors on Monday dismissed the criminal invasion of privacy charge against Missouri Governor Eric Greitens before his trial got under way but said they would refile the case. No reporter narration.
- 10 May, 2018 Iran’s long arm: Who is the elite Quds force that attacked Israel from Syria The Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force is charged with arming proxies across the Middle East and even the world – and is behind a number of past attempts to hit Israel
- 27 June, 2017 Consumer privacy expert qualifies Google announcement 'Most people think email should be private, just like a letter sent through postal mail.'
- 12 June, 2018 Israeli lawmakers delay action on bill that would require security cameras at day cares The delay follows objections from Attorney General Mendelblit over concerns about invasion of privacy and data leaks