A Hamas commander who was killed in a Dubai hotel room was drugged before he was suffocated, police say.
- 25 February, 2010 Inquiry Grows in Dubai Assassination The police in Dubai released the names of 15 more suspects in the killing of a senior Hamas operative in a Dubai hotel room, expanding the range of an investigation.
- 29 January, 2010 Dubai ‘knows Hamas man’s killers’ Dubai says it has identified several "European passport holders" as suspects in the killing of a Hamas military commander.
- 21 November, 2017 Japan woman claims to have dumped babies in concrete buckets A mother who dumped four of her babies in buckets filled with concrete that she then kept in her apartment for two decades was arrested in Japan on Tuesday. Mayumi Saito, 53, told investigators she had given birth to the infants between 1992 and 1997,...
- 18 December, 2017 Passenger train derails from bridge and hits motorway on first high speed run causing 'massive' casualties At least six people are dead after high-speed train derailment 77 casualties being treated in hospital Train thought to be on first run, travelling at 79 mph A passenger train on the inaugural run of a new high speed service crashed off a bridge in Washington state killing at […]
- 28 July, 2017 Hamburg attack was by 'failed asylum seeker' who shouted 'Allahu Akbar' A man shouting "Allahu Akbar" stabbed to death one person and wounded six others in a supermarket in the German city of Hamburg on Friday. The attacker, who was born in the United Arab Emirates, was overpowered by passers-by and arrested. Olaf Scholz, the mayor of Hamburg, said the […]