The leader of the Lebanese Shia Hezbollah movement, Hassan Nasrallah, makes a rare public appearance in Syria.
- 10 August, 2010 Hezbollah Leader Says Israel Was Involved in Lebanese Assassination Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, offered Monday what he contended was evidence proving Israelís involvement in the 2005 assassination of the former Lebanese prime minister, Rafik Hariri.
- 21 July, 2009 Iraq cleric on rare public visit The Iraqi Shia cleric, Moqtada Sadr, makes a rare public appearance, visiting Syria for talks with the president.
- 20 November, 2017 Hezbollah says ready to pull forces from Iraq after IS defeat Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah said Monday he was prepared to pull his forces from Iraq, after the Islamic State group lost control over its last urban stronghold in the country. In a televised address on Monday evening, Nasrallah said the Lebanese ...
- 16 February, 2012 Hezbollah denies role in Israel diplomat attacks Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday denied his Lebanese militant party had any role in a series of attacks on Israeli diplomats.
- 28 April, 2013 Deputy Russian FM meets Nasrallah During meeting with Hezbollah chief in Lebanon, Mikhail Bogdanov expresses Moscow's reservations about intervening in Syria war