- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 12 December, 2013 Fire opened at IDF force on Lebanon border Shots fired at troops patrolling border near Metulah. No injuries or damage were reported. IDF estimates teen-hunters from other side of border misfired weapons
- 30 December, 2015 IDF soldier wounded in friendly fire incident During a live fire exercise near Bethlehem earlier this week, a soldier from the Artillery Corps who was 'playing' the enemy was accidentally shot by a friend from the same unit and hospitalized in moderate condition. The IDF says that such incidents a...