Skip to content
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 28 July, 2014 After morning of ‘return fire only’ policy, IDF resumes full military activity in Gaza IAF jets are attacking militants and dangerous infrastructure while armored corps are battling terrorists east of Jabalia, killing 5.
- 22 January, 2014 IAF strikes in Gaza: Terrorist, another man killed In joint IDF, Shin Bet operation, IAF jets kill 22-year-old terrorist from northern Gaza who was involved in numerous rocket fire incidents towards Israel recently