On the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, Iranís president sent forces onto the streets to break up protests and taunted the West by claiming progress on uranium enrichment.
- 11 February, 2010 Iranís Leader Shifts Spotlight From Protests to Nuclear Step On the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, Iranís president sent forces onto the streets to break up protests and taunted the West by claiming progress on uranium enrichment.
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 15 February, 2010 Opposition in Iran Meets a Crossroads on Strategy After a vast street protest failed to materialize last week on the anniversary of the countryís Islamic Revolution, opposition supporters are re-examining their movement.
- 2 December, 2013 Ex-CIA chief: Iran far too close to nuclear weapon Former NSA, CIA chief Michael Hayden says 'we don't have whole lot of good options' in regards to interim Iran deal. 'Let’s be honest with ourselves, we have accepted Iranian uranium enrichment' he adds