Iran’s President Ahmadinejad tells cheering crowds his country has produced its first batch of uranium enriched to 20%.
- 2 December, 2009 Iran to enrich uranium ‘to 20%’ Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the country will enrich its uranium to higher levels, despite pressure to stop.
- 13 October, 2010 Lebanon crowds cheer Ahmadinejad Thousands of Lebanese celebrate the arrival of Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, on a visit likely to highlight deep divisions within Lebanon.
- 7 February, 2010 Iran sets new nuclear challenge Iran's leader asks the country's nuclear chief to begin enriching uranium to 20%, in a new challenge to Western powers.
- 30 May, 2012 Enrichment ‘not a step towards a bomb’: Ahmadinejad Iran's enrichment of uranium to 20 percent "is our right" and "is not a step towards a bomb," President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday in an interview with the satellite television network France 24.
- 27 October, 2013 Top Iran lawmaker: 20% uranium enrichment continues After unusual remarks by Iranian parliamentarian last week claiming country halted higher-grade uranium enrichment, fellow Iranian lawmaker denies statement, says Iran continues enrichment work