A second Iranian opposition leader is jailed in as many days over unrest following June’s disputed presidential election.
- 8 February, 2010 Iran opposition leader ‘jailed’ An Iranian opposition leader is jailed for six years over unrest following June's disputed presidential election, reports say.
- 19 March, 2010 Iran Releases Opposition Leaders, Rights Advocates Say Rights advocates said that Iranian authorities have released on bail dozens of high-profile opposition figures who were arrested after the disputed June presidential elections.
- 22 October, 2009 Iranís Politics Open a Generational Chasm Since Iranís disputed presidential election in June and the protests that followed, many children of prominent Iranians have become estranged from their parents.
- 2 January, 2018 Antigovernment protests roil Iran Protests in Iran, the largest seen since the disputed 2009 presidential election, have brought six days of unrest across the country and resulted in at least 21 deaths.
- 25 January, 2011 Iran opposition activists hanged Iranian authorities hang two opposition activists convicted of taking part in anti-government protests which followed the disputed presidential election in 2009.