Iran has begun the process of enriching uranium to 20% at its plant at Natanz in defiance of the West, state media says.
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 3 February, 2010 West wary over Iran uranium offer Western powers react warily after Iran says it will accept a deal to swap its enriched uranium for processed nuclear fuel.
- 19 July, 2011 Iran upgrades nuclear centrifuges Iran says it is installing centrifuges with "better quality and speed" to improve the uranium enrichment process at its nuclear plants.
- 6 February, 2010 West questions Iran nuclear claim Western powers respond with scepticism to Iran's claim that a deal to swap enriched uranium for nuclear fuel could be close.
- 16 April, 2012 Iran wants sanctions eased, hints on enrichment Iran on Monday called on the West to look to lifting its sanctions if it wants to quickly resolve the showdown over Tehran's disputed nuclear activities, and hinted it could make concessions on uranium enrichment in return.