Iranís supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, derided Western claims about his countryís nuclear program, saying Iran does not believe in nuclear weapons.
- 7 July, 2009 Iran Warns West Against Interference Iranís supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said Iranians would react as a ďunited fistĒ if foreign governments meddled in his countryís affairs.
- 19 August, 2010 World Briefing | Middle East: Iran: Nuclear Talks Linked to Sanctions Iranís supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said Wednesday that Iran would not conduct talks with the United States on its nuclear program unless sanctions were lifted and military threats ceased.
- 24 July, 2009 Hard-Liners Press Iranian President on Cabinet Pick Conservatives say President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is flouting the will of Iranís supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, by refusing to drop his top deputy.
- 19 June, 2009 As Confrontation Deepens, Iranís Leader to Speak Political analysts said they hoped the countryís supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, will provide a route out of the standoff when he speaks Friday.
- 3 April, 2012 Iran ex-president urges better ties with Saudis Iran should forge better ties with regional rival Saudi Arabia to counter Western sanctions on Iranian oil, a former president who now chairs an advisory body to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei urged on Tuesday.