Iraq has asked 250 current and former employees of US security firm Blackwater to leave, a minister says.
- 1 January, 2010 Iraq ‘regrets Blackwater move’ Iraq angrily criticises the dismissal of charges against five guards from US security firm Blackwater accused of killing 17 civilians.
- 11 January, 2009 Blackwater men plead not guilty Five employees of US security firm Blackwater plead not guilty in a US court to the manslaughter of 17 Iraqis in 2007.
- 31 December, 2009 Judge dismisses Blackwater case A US judge dismisses all charges against five guards from US security firm Blackwater over the killing of 17 Iraqis in 2007.
- 4 September, 2010 30 False Fronts Won Contracts for Blackwater The security firm created shell companies to obtain U.S. contracts after it was criticized for its conduct in Iraq, investigators said.
- 12 November, 2009 Iraq probes ‘Blackwater bribes’ Iraq orders an investigation into whether the US security firm Blackwater paid bribes to officials after the deaths of 17 people.