Skip to content
- 29 July, 2014 Israel cuts interest rates to maintain impact of Gaza conflict BOI drops main lending rate by a quarter point to 0.5 percent in bid to contain drop in goods export, private spending.
- 17 September, 2017 Israeli GDP is revised lower for 2017’s second quarter Inflation returned in August after two months of declines
- 17 August, 2017 Israeli economy picks up steam in 2nd quarter The country's GDP expanded at 2.7% rate in second quarter led by consumer spending, new data shows
- 5 April, 2009 New Record in Monthly Layoffs: Over 20,000 Close to 60,000 people were laid off in the first quarter of 2009, including a record monthly total of 20,072 in March.
- 3 May, 2017 Less than 50% of students pass Israel’s bar exam 44% of students pass bar exam, most are university graduates.