The Israeli Air Force introduces pilotless aircraft that can stay in the air for nearly a day and fly as far as the Gulf.
- 22 February, 2010 Israel Unveils Drones Able to Hit Iran Israelís Air Force on Sunday introduced a fleet of huge pilotless planes that can remain in the air for a full day and fly as far as the Persian Gulf.
- 21 April, 2013 Israel says drones to eventually replace aircraft TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — Israel's air force is on track to developing drones that within four to five decades would carry out nearly every battlefield operation executed today by piloted aircraft, a high-ranking Israeli officer told The Associated Press Sunday.
- 13 December, 2017 Israeli drug giant to cut thousands of jobs Teva Pharmaceuticals reportedly to unveil program cutting over 4,000 jobs, mainly in Israel and the US.
- 4 August, 2017 Surveillance Drone to Fly at Trump Golf Course During Visit The surveillance aircraft will be 300 to 400 feet in the air around the golf club.
- 20 September, 2016 WATCH: Israeli Air Force shoots down Hamas drone After the Israeli Air Force identified a Hamas UAV take off and fly over the Gaza coastline Tuesday morning, an IAF F-16 took out the drone with a missile.