After an assassination investigation revealed a world of bumbling spies and assassins, Israelis are questioning what role their intelligence agency might have played.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 2 April, 2017 Israel says not seeking Gaza 'adventures' after killing claim Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Sunday Israel did not seek "adventures" in Gaza after Hamas accused it of assassinating an official, and suggested the group itself could have killed him. Hamas, which runs the Gaza Strip, has blamed Israeli int...
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 16 June, 2013 Documentary: Uri Geller spied for CIA Film explores work Israeli clairvoyant carried out for military, intelligence agencies across three continents. 'I only executed positive missions,' he says