- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 14 December, 2009 Business Partnership Based on Jewish Worldwide Unity Jewish Agency's "Business to Business" (B2B) project is designed to strengthen ties between Israel and the Jewish business world.
- 1 January, 2018 Groups pledge $$2 million to strengthen Jewish identity Groups pledge $2 million toward strengthening young adults’ Jewish identity.
- 1 April, 2011 ‘We Need to Strengthen Jewish Identity and Pride’
- 25 January, 2010 Improvements in Absorption will Increase Immigration Director of Jewish Agency Immigration and Absorption Dept: Improving absorption process is an essential goal; it will attract more immigrants