- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 12 January, 2018 1,000 youths to Liberman: Stop being afraid Youth petition demands that the defense minister fight Arab terror and eradicate it.
- 8 December, 2017 ‘We aren’t afraid to travel anywhere in our country’ Agriculture Minister joins children on visit to site where Arab lynch mob attacked them while on Bar Mitzvah hike.
- 16 October, 2017 ‘The Arabs have to be afraid of us’ At Labor party conference in Dimona, new chairman voices opinions that probably aren't welcomed by some members of his party.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member