- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 12 January, 2018 1,000 youths to Liberman: Stop being afraid Youth petition demands that the defense minister fight Arab terror and eradicate it.
- 8 December, 2017 ‘We aren’t afraid to travel anywhere in our country’ Agriculture Minister joins children on visit to site where Arab lynch mob attacked them while on Bar Mitzvah hike.
- 16 October, 2017 ‘The Arabs have to be afraid of us’ At Labor party conference in Dimona, new chairman voices opinions that probably aren't welcomed by some members of his party.
- 6 May, 2018 Lebanon votes in first general election for nine years Coalition consisting of major parties expected to form after vote, which is seen as unlikely to result in major changes. Early reports say turnout is stronger in Hezbollah areas while low in Beirut