- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 13 June, 2017 Under specter of fake news and Russian hacking, Israel debates cyberthreats to election process Turns out Israel's cyber bureau is not obligated to protect voting from cyberattacks
- 26 July, 2017 Senate votes to begin debate on ObamaCare repeal Senate votes to begin a debate on ObamaCare repeal legislation.
- 20 December, 2016 MKs banned from visiting security prisoners The Knesset House Committee voted, after heated debate, to ban the visits by MKs to security prisoners.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.