The head of a militant Sunni group accused by the Iranian government of a string of terrorist attacks has been captured, the official Islamic Republic News Agency said.
- 24 February, 2010 Iran Says Capture of Rebel Is Blow to U.S. The head of a militant Sunni group accused by the Iranian government of a string of terrorist attacks has been captured, the official Islamic Republic News Agency said.
- 3 November, 2009 Sunni militant ‘executed by Iran’ Iran hangs a militant from the Jundullah rebel group accused of a number of attacks in the south-east of the country, say reports.
- 17 October, 2016 Syrian rebels seize ‘doomsday’ village where Islamic State promised final battle ISIS has stated that Dabiq will be the site of an apocalypse-heralding battle between Islamic and Western forces; the village was a stronghold of the terrorist organization, and a subject of much of its propaganda.
- 11 May, 2013 Iran lifts ban on Reuters news agency TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian semi-official news agency says a court has lifted a ban on the Reuters news agency, allowing it to restart its operations in Iran.
- 27 May, 2018 Iran sanctions shadow falls on smaller German banks Germany's biggest lenders have shied away from business with Iran after past penalties for breaching US sanctions, but smaller banks have leapt on opportunities afforded by the nuclear deal rejected by Donald Trump. There are just months to go until a...