- 26 April, 2009 Lieberman: Ready to Talk with Syria, Without ‘Preconditions’ FM Lieberman said he is ready to talk to Syria, but without 'preconditions'. Defense Minister Barak sees talks as ‘critical’ to Israel’s security.
- 21 November, 2013 Israel may cut some 560 state jobs to fund detention center for African migrants Cost of facility in Negev expected at nearly half a billion shekels, according to Knesset committee proposal.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 30 September, 2012 Barak: Lieberman’s PA rhetoric harms Israel’s interests Defense minister says foreign minister's statements on Israel-PA relations impeding peace process
- 5 December, 2010 Paypal Keeping Funds from WikiLeaks