The Egyptian ‘boy king’ may well have died of malaria, exacerbated by a rare bone disorder, experts say.
- 5 February, 2016 Colombia reports three suspected Zika-linked deaths Health official says those who died are believed to have developed rare nerve disorder after contracting the virus.Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 July, 2012 Solider dies of rare illness after suffering headaches Combat Engineering Corps serviceman dies after being diagnosed with rare, fatal disorder; IDF launches inquest
- 15 March, 2017 Pfeiffer Syndrome: Behind the Rare Genetic Disorder That Killed Prince's Infant Son The condition affects 1 in 100,000 babies, and it can cause skeletal deformities and respiratory problems.
- 25 January, 2018 Oregon boy, 8, dies from flesh-eating bacteria after falling off bike And 8-year-old boy from Oregon has just died days after contracting rare, flesh-eating bacteria.
- 12 April, 2017 Boy killed in classroom was 'happy child' with rare disorder SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — An 8-year-old boy shot and killed along with his teacher in a San Bernardino special-education classroom was born with a genetic condition and had survived heart surgery, a school official said Tuesday.