Skip to content
- 5 January, 2014 Ariel Sharon's doctors say he is clinging to life, 'fighting like a lion' Medical team says there is no way the former prime minister will overcome the current crisis.
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.
- 12 October, 2014 Israel, Palestinians to cooperate on preventing local Ebola outbreak Netanyahu says 'Israel prepared to stop people infected with Ebola from entering'; after Israeli, Palestinians official meet, decide Israel will train Palestinian, Jordanian medical teams to fight virus.
- 2 October, 2014 Fearing Ebola, Israel will not send medical teams to Africa Israel is already sending medical aid to Ebola hit countries, but has decided not to send medical crews, set up field hospitals, citing fear of infection.
- 2 October, 2009 Audio: Exclusive Matisyahu Interview on New CD & Tour in Israel Matisyahu returns to Israel on tour with new positive, hopeful songs that combine hasidic Judaism, jam band rock, hip hop and reggae.