Skip to content
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 30 July, 2018 Major blow to embattled Zionist Union MK Eitan Broshi The Kibbutz movement, a major power base for Broshi, urges him to step aside over sexual harrasement allegations.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 6 August, 2018 ‘We won’t pay in blood so that Abbas can return to Gaza’ Likud MK says reconciliation between Hamas, Palestinian Authority, doubtful, Israel won't pay for PA to take control of Gaza.