Skip to content
- 30 July, 2018 Major blow to embattled Zionist Union MK Eitan Broshi The Kibbutz movement, a major power base for Broshi, urges him to step aside over sexual harrasement allegations.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 29 June, 2018 MK admits ‘sour relations’ between Hatnua and Labor MK Itzik Shmuli says Livni must commit to continue partnership with Labor if she wants to serve as opposition leader.