Skip to content
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 20 January, 2018 Meretz MK: Labor leader has ‘disappeared’ MK Tamar Zandberg says Labor leader Avi Gabbay has 'good intentions' but 'lacks political experience,' slams his silence on major issues.
- 18 January, 2018 MK Bahloul contemplating leaving Labor "I do not always feel good in the Labor party," says MK Zouheir Bahloul.