Skip to content
- 27 March, 2017 Watch: PM Netanyahu addresses AIPAC conference 'Israel has no greater friend than America, and America has no greater friend than Israel.'
- 23 January, 2017 ‘Netanyahu is ruining the chance of a lifetime’ Senior Israeli official tells Arutz Sheva Prime Minister on verge of missing a historic opportunity for Israel.
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 19 October, 2017 ‘We need to foment revolutions. Also by force,’ says Israeli lawmaker David Amsalem Caustic, angry, and hoping to oust Israel's elites, Amsalem is the authentic face of Netanyahu's Likud party and he just doesn’t get how a police run like a 'criminal organization' can investigate a sitting prime minister
- 5 August, 2017 Netanyahu’s looming fall is no cause for celebration King Bibi’s departure is a necessary step, but by no means enough. Only a revolution in thinking will generate change in Israel