- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 5 February, 2018 ‘Jerusalem will soon be 50% Arab’ Experts warn city on track to lose Jewish majority as thousands of PA residents flood into city's outer neighborhoods.
- 16 November, 2017 ‘Let’s be honest – its the Arabs who are harassing girls’ After Arutz Sheva exposé reveals Upper Nazareth sexual harassment crisis former city resident, Jenny Raz, invited to comment on Channel 13.