- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 5 February, 2018 ‘Jerusalem will soon be 50% Arab’ Experts warn city on track to lose Jewish majority as thousands of PA residents flood into city's outer neighborhoods.