White House officials say they have not abandoned President Obama’s pledge of engagement, but they are beginning to acknowledge some of the policy’s limits.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 14 June, 2009 Biden Says White House Will Still Engage Iran The Obama administration will continue ties with the Iranian government, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and other officials said.
- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.