White House officials say they have not abandoned President Obama’s pledge of engagement, but they are beginning to acknowledge some of the policy’s limits.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 14 June, 2009 Biden Says White House Will Still Engage Iran The Obama administration will continue ties with the Iranian government, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and other officials said.
- 6 July, 2009 Despite Crisis, Policy on Iran Is Engagement President Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said separately that the crackdown in Iran would not close the door on talks.