A government campaign to improve Israelís image abroad addresses the Palestinian conflict but also includes an emphasis on food, culture and technology.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 19 March, 2009 After Gaza, Israel Grapples With Crisis of Isolation Israelís Foreign Ministry is embarking on a campaign to improve Israelís image via cultural diplomacy.
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 18 March, 2009 After Gaza, Israel Grapples With a Crisis of Isolation Israelís Foreign Ministry will spend an extra $2 million to improve Israelís image through cultural and information diplomacy.