- 31 July, 2013 There’s a Lawyer Petitioning the Hague Court Over the Unfair Trial of…Jesus “Your pursuit of this case makes one wonder whether you’re in the right state of mind. Actually people find it insane.”
- 23 August, 2017 Friedman criticizes Trump’s reaction to Charlotesville US Ambassador says Trump's response was not correct, but defends President against unfair press coverage.
- 27 February, 2017 Justice Minister: Livni should be ashamed of herself Justice Minister slams predecessor Tzipi Livni for unfair criticism, promises new Amona town will be built.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 14 October, 2009 Israel must end ‘unfair’ jailing Israeli human rights groups say Israel must release or put on trial hundreds of Palestinians held without trial or charge.