Skip to content
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 9 April, 2018 The source of Gaza’s woes As long as Hamas continues to rule in the Strip, there will be no relief for the population there and no respite for Israel
- 8 March, 2018 For Arab women in Israel, it’s just not working Arab women - around 10% of the total population of Israel - barely participate in the workforce. Why?
- 16 October, 2017 Ireland’s Jewish population rises by nearly 29 percent Ireland’s Jewish population rises by nearly 29 percent in five years, after falling steadily since the 1940s.
- 5 March, 2017 Lebanese media decries Hezbollah coercion Lebanese civilian population tires of coercive religious measures, bans on drinking, gender mixing.