Skip to content
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 16 October, 2017 Ireland’s Jewish population rises by nearly 29 percent Ireland’s Jewish population rises by nearly 29 percent in five years, after falling steadily since the 1940s.
- 5 March, 2017 Lebanese media decries Hezbollah coercion Lebanese civilian population tires of coercive religious measures, bans on drinking, gender mixing.
- 15 November, 2016 Big rise in Religious Zionist pupils’ achievement scores Religious Zionist schoolchildren's achievement scores rose significantly in English, Math, Hebrew and Science
- 16 September, 2010 Study Finds: Rise in Number of Religious Army Captains