- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 20 October, 2017 France reiterates commitment to Iran deal French Foreign Minister says Iran deal remains valid despite Trump's decision not to recertify it.
- 15 October, 2017 Clinton: Trump’s decision on Iran is dangerous Former presidential candidate: Trump's threat to pull out of Iran deal undermines the validity of U.S. promises to other nations.
- 15 November, 2013 Israeli ministry refuses to relocate gay tenant despite years of homophobic harassment Public housing resident in the north says he lives in fear, doesn’t sleep and barely leaves the house.
- 8 April, 2018 Assad ridicules Trump with Syria chemical attack as Israel anxiously awaits next moves Netanyahu fears that the U.S. will withdraw from Syria and let Iran and Russia take over. Assad's use of chemical weapons is a display of ownership aimed at the Trump administration