- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 20 October, 2017 France reiterates commitment to Iran deal French Foreign Minister says Iran deal remains valid despite Trump's decision not to recertify it.
- 15 October, 2017 Clinton: Trump’s decision on Iran is dangerous Former presidential candidate: Trump's threat to pull out of Iran deal undermines the validity of U.S. promises to other nations.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 15 November, 2013 Israeli ministry refuses to relocate gay tenant despite years of homophobic harassment Public housing resident in the north says he lives in fear, doesn’t sleep and barely leaves the house.