New sanctions on Iran would not be a quick enough solution to the nuclear issue, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister says.
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 29 May, 2018 Saudi Arabia denies Macron's charge it held Lebanese PM captive Saudi Arabia's Foreign Ministry denied French President Emmanuel Macron's assertion that the kingdom held Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri captive last November, official Saudi media reported on Tuesday. In an interview with broadcaster BFM TV l...
- 20 November, 2013 The Abdullah Azzam Brigades: Behind the Terrorist Group That Bombed Iran’s Beirut Embassy The al-Qaeda-linked Abdullah Azzam Brigades took responsibility for Tuesday’s suicide-bomb attack on the Iranian embassy in Lebanon, raising fears that the Lebanese-based Sunni group may unleash a new spate of religious conflict in a country that is still recovering from its own […]
- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.
- 6 August, 2018 Trump, Netanyahu and MBS â€˜isolatedâ€™ over Iran sanctions, Zarif says Iranian Foreign Minister says the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia 'have become the symbol of mistrust in the world,' as the first round of U.S sanctions are due to be reinstated on Tuesday